I recently made a purchase online that was well over 200.when i went to submit the order i noticed my old address was still on i changed the address and submitted my order a email was sent to confirm and my suprise my old adress was still on the order.i called the customer service line an hour after the order was put in to correct the address i was told i cannot change my address i asked to cancel the order as i live over an hour away and havent been at this address for well over a year i was told i cannot cancel.the service rep told me wait till you receive a tracking number then you can cancel.as soon as the email came through i contacted these idiots again they told me yes sir your order is cancelled the following day i received an email that my purchase was delivered to the wrong address.now i am being told its up to me to send the merchandise back that i have no access to and im out 200 dollars if i dont.this has been one of the worst purchases i have made online,customer service is horrible you cannot understand any of them that work here.sears has been struggling and now i know why. No longer will i do buisness with this company!

Shawn529 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears and sears customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments