Ease of Use
Layout of Store

We got a sump pump from Sears and they also installed it FIFTEEN years was a great product but finally wore out.My basement flooded as a result of the pump failure so i needed a replacement PRONTO.

I called cs (on Thursday early in the morning) and was told they couldnt even schedule a service call...didnt know when they might get to it...would call me back in 24 hours to give date. Of course, they never did. I called back. The gal put me on hold forever then told me it would be MONDAY.

I found that totally unacceptable. Not enough install help even when I was purchasing a new sump pump from Sears. Not happy.

Called a local plumber who came out within a few hours.Very dissapointed in today's Sears.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.