Cicero, Indiana

January 25, 2016 I bought a washer and dryer.After 30 days the washer broke and after the washer was broken the dryer broke.

I was calling many places and last Thursday April 14 at about 9 pm I was talking with the manager and she said to bring both the washer and dryer to Sears, North and Harlem Ave. today April 16 at 10am. When I brought the machines to Sears (probably the main)manager was very mean. She didnt want to take the broken machines and I left both machines at Sears.

I only have payments to pay and no dryer or washer. From the morning to noon no one called me to figure this out. I am very sad and I dont know what to do next because I have to pay payments the machines that I dont even have.

I recommend not buying anything from this store.I am very very sad and mad.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears and sears customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Sears will probably say and do nothing.