1.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I will never buy another appliance from Sears!!! I almost purchased a washer snd when i called my local store there was no answer anywhere in the store for hours.

I merely wanted to change my delivery option to pick up. This attempt was no less than a fiasco!! When i finally did get someone they directed to the 800 number which was somewhere in the Philippines

Trying to talk to people who don't even understand English and re_directed me back to the store. I CANCELED MY ORDER AND WENT TO HOME DEPOT.

Amazing difference. Dont waste your time or money at Sears.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Sears. The most disappointing about sears customer care at Sears was too much to list, no solution and complete disregard for customer , but reviewer liked convenience of online ordering. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments