I bought a zero degree mower it was delivered without the grass deflector chute which had the keys attached to it.We called immediately but no one would answer the phone at the store.

So we called customer service who transferred me to client solutions then back to delivery. The CSR for delivery stated she was also speaking with the delivery driver and he was approx 30 miles away but he would be sent back here and would arrive in about 2 hours. Needless to say he never came back. I again called the resolutions dept who stated they would send a set of keys and chute to arrive in 5 to 7 days.

I got the keys no chute so I called again. The chute arrived 3 days later however it was sent with the wrong bracket to attach it with. So now I have to call them again.

This is ridiculous you spend 3 to 4k and receive the product but can't use it because they can't get their *** together.Horrible horrible service.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Kenner, Louisiana, United States #1192539

You mean zero turn mower.