Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Sears Quail Springs Oklahoma City Hometown store would not refund the purchase I made the day before that I had never opened never used and had the receipt they would also not exchange a rack that I got at the store same store the day before and was defective they basically told me go to another Sears store they would not help me this is ridiculous where is Sears satisfaction guarantee. If you shop at Saras Quail Springs Oklahoma City hometown store because you will get rud and unfriendly service and they won't let you return anything like they did me.

They will tell you go to another Sears store no there's. THIS IS TOTALLY WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO WOUNDER SEARS HAS DECLINED SO MUCH and probably won't be around much longer especially if this is there attitude toward customers, Run them off.

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy at Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was would not refund my money with receipt and tear would not refund my money the very next day with receipt. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears and sears customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments