2.7
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Sears- I ordered a stove, washing machine, Christmas tree and garland for my daughter in Kennewick, WA online yesterday using my Sears card.This morning I get an e-mail that the order is on hold pending verification.

Ok no problem I appreciate them being cautious. I call the number and they ask the usual questions but then they start asking me all kinds of really personal questions like how long I have been married and detailed information about my husband who isn't even on the account. At this point I asked if this was Sears I was speaking to and I would not answer any further questions until I could verify who I was speaking with. I call Sears main number and after going through one person who could barely speak English I finally got a supervisor who would not verify the other number I called.

At this point I am upset did I just give out my personal information to someone other than Sears. Finally this guys confirms that the original number I called was from Sears and if I wanted my order I had to call them back. He asked me twice if I want to cancell the order and I told him if I decided to do that I would go online and cancell it myself that I was considering going to another store but never did I tell him to cancell it. I called back the original number and got a really nice lady who was very helpful but guess what - The *** cancelled all of the orders.

I have mostly Kennmore appliances in my home but I am in the process of a remodel so there will not be any Sears appliances when I am done.

For a store in such financial distress I can understand why; you run off your customers with all your bull and foreigner call center.Good By Sears

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. The most disappointing about sears customer care from Sears was people i encountered trying to get the order approved Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments