Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Purchase a dining room table sets from your company March 31st this year had picked it up from the store bought some sandwich when I received it I checked they didn't have another one in stock I decided to take the table said home it didn't look like and it damage the product got the Autumn home pick it up Sunday or Monday There's No Hardware no instruction but nothing went back out to the store Tuesday to voice my complaint I was told that I had to bring the table all the way back in and have another one ordered or go to another facility someplace else and try to see if they actually had the hard way when I first noticed the items were missing I called Sears and they told me they're going to the store and it won't be able to pick out the hardware needed to assemble my table got there that wasn't the case manager name Luca I forgot what his name was he's doing and told me that I needed to go to another place I guess that you all have somewhere to see the actual head parts I think that was acceptable for me as a customer to be running around trying to find parking or where is instruction book to a product that you represent and you sold me and it's not in the box and I didn't feel that I should have to use more gas and more of my time to bring it back to your store when you are charged $70 to bring it out I called your corporation several times to file complaints called several numbers left emails nobody from this Corporation ever replied at all customer service really sucks at your business. Not only does it not have the hardware and instructions but simple table is not even represented correctly the drop leaf ends they don't even stay up the chairs are not level wobbly so I'm about to bring it back

DanaaDavis99 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears and sears customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.