Had Samsung washer/dryer delivered 8/1/16.I used the washer 4 times and none of my laundry was coming out clean.

On 8/26 I contacted customer service to exchange the washer. After 40 minutes on the phone, I was advised the delivery team would call me within 48 hours. 8/29 I was contacted by Sears however the associate spoke very poor English to I asked for her manager, Ahran, supposed manager told me he was escalating my issue; once again, I would be contacted within 48 hours. Never got called so I contacted Sears headquarters & ended up in a lawyers voice mail.

She did call me back & said she would send emails to get someone to call me back. I was contacted by a Case Manager that basically called me a liar & tried to convince me that on 8/26 I did not call Sears, even though I have pin point records of all communication with date, time, & names of Sears reps I spoke with. I also, on 8/30 face booked Sears and they, after getting my order & sales check numbers, stopped communication. There have been numerous calls lately & I still have a washer that does not work & have been told that the so-called delivery team will contact me in 48 hours !

Worst experience of my life and Sears does not honor their agreements at all.I will now have to get an attorney to go after them as they broke their contract

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of sears customer care. Sears needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments

countryfan_81
Hagerstown, Maryland, United States #1220728

I'd like give advice if I may...Try contacting Samsung themselves if you haven't already done so.

Then I'd file a fraudulent report with the BBB again if you haven't already done so. I just put a complaint on here about a pair of socks I bought that aren't a month old and they fell apart, awhile back I bought jeans bongo brand and the zipper broke.

And we had a Honeywell portable heater that burnt out lucky for us it didn't catch fire.

So we know how you feel about dealing with crappy products from Sears.Good luck with what your going through.

to countryfan_81 Galion, Ohio, United States #1234198

Thank you, after over 5 weeks of daily calling & 50 hours on the phone, mostly on hold, I got to an Associate that took the time to listen to me and and promised me she would make it right.The next day I received an email from Sears telling me they would be delivering the exchange washer.

Now, Sears has not refunded me the almost $100.00 difference as the exchange washer was cheaper.Will be another 5 weeks to get my money