Okay,i layway a Scroller and carseat back in March 2016 .I went into Sears today and paid off my layaway, Clerk go tell me itvwill be Thursday before it make it to the store because it has to be shipped!!!!!!Yiu mwan tell me i still have to wait..... I asked for my refund.And and that un professional manager named Alexis,has no senss of humor..I am very unsatisfies with Sears,nwvwr heard having to wait before i receive my refund..Alwzia stated once the merchandise arrive then they can refund my money back.I will nwver evwr shop at Sears again as lonf as i live.Sears need to Close fhere doors..poor customer service.. i am very unhappy.....

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sears customer care. Sears needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments