1.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I purchased 6 pairs of Craftsman Rip stop pants. The employee who waited on me did not know how to use the ordering system. 3 times the order was placed without going through. I wasted 1 1/2 hours trying to have an online order placed in the store. When the order we finally placed with the help of a manager I received an email from Sears online 3 days later saying they didn't have enough pairs in stock.

Fast forward 4 months the pants came with a two year warranty a seam came undone in the seat of one pair. I'm sitting in the store now for 55 minutes and counting while they attempt to figure out how honor the two year warranty.

Within 3 days of purchasing I had a belt loop come undone on one pair I opted to have it seen by a tailor rather than come to Sears.

This has to be the absolute worse store in America. I'm waiting for them to go out of business. What a *** up waste of people's time operation.

Just received my refund receipt 58 minutes later. I just saw another site with 531,000 complaints against Sears

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears and sears customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments