Canaan, Connecticut

On May 24, 2010 I called Sears to have my freezer repaired. They scheduled me for May 27, 2010.

They called early in the morning on May 27, and had to cancel saying the technicians were overbooked. In the same conversation we made a new date of June l. 20l0 to come and repair. On the morning of June 1, 2010 Sears again called to cancel.

They scheduled for the next day. The next morning a repair man (not from Sears) came to work on my freezer. The next morning I called Sears back. Now the refrigerator doesn't work.

The same man came the next day. Now they have to order a part which will be shipped to my house. This will take another 3-4 days. I am hosting a graduation party in for my niece in 2 days.

I called Sears back to tell them about my frustations and was left on hold for 8 minutes before I hung up.

My whole life I have purchased all major appliances from Sears. By the way my refrigerator/freezer is going on 3 years old and it was a very expensive purchase.

Review about: Sears Repair.

Comments

To Skv,

First allow me to apologize for the poor service that you received from out service unit. I can certaintly understand why you are frustrated and upset about this. My name is Shayne and I am part of the Sears Cares Escalations team and would like to look into this and see what we can do to speed the repair process up for you. At your convenience, please contact our office at searscares@searshc.com so we can look into this for you and see what we can do to help. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the number that the service was scheduled under and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the screen name (Skv) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Shayne W.