I am a landlord who ordered a Portable Dishwasher online for delivery to a tenant in Calgary.I asked for the delivery which was booked for a few days later(Sat).

I gave them my tenant's Ph# as well as my cell #. It never showed up. When I inquired as to why"For my protection the order was cancelled because the ph# I gave them did not match the # that Visa has on file for me." My Fiance then went into the Deerfoot Mall store and paid for it directly (because they wouldn't take visa over the phone)and had delivery booked for Wednesday. Again my tenants were anxiously awaiting their new dishwasher but, No Delivery!

When we inquired to sears it was cancelled because they had the wrong ph.# written down and wouldn't deliver it. They said it was still on the truck and they would deliver it on Friday. No Show once again and no calls once again. When I talked to the Appliance Manager(Steve Moyer) he informed me that he couldn't help me, he had no control over deliveries and I needed to deal directly with their contractor, DOD Home delivery.

I called DOD and they said that the dishwasher was out of stock and they could deliver one on Wednesday. This is a week and a half since I 1st ordered it. Everytime I inquire about it they ask for my home ph # and then they can't find the order. I suggest searching with the order # and they can usually find the order but somehow they can't get it delivered.

I am waiting for a couple more days to see if they can get it right the 4th time???I'm not feeling overly optimistic )-;

Review about: Sears Delivery Service.

Comments

SearsCares

To Sears Valued Customer,

I apologize that I'm just seeing this post and for all the problems you've had surrounding this purchase of a dishwasher for your tenant. I hope the issue has finally been resolved however, if it has not, please allow us to intervene. My name is James and I am part of the Social Media Support Escalations team at Sears and we value you as a Sears customer. At your convenience, please contact our office at smsupport@searshc.com. Please send us an email providing a contact phone number and the phone number the dishwasher was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the following screen name, which I've created for you, (BrutalDelivery) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

James H.