I purchased a Craftsman Garage Door Opener from Sears on 12/2. I had to wait 6 days before I could get it installed. Sears could not give me a time frame - I had to wait by the phone for them to call and tell me when they would be here.

On 12/8 the finally installed the opener. It worked for 1 day, and now will not work at all. I called the service number provided on the sticker by the garage door, and was told I had the wrong number. I called the next number they said I needed to call, and again, was told I had the wrong number. I then called the third number and they said I had the wrong department and wanted me to call yet another number. I insisted THEY call the other number and stay on the line until we knew I had the right department. VERY FRUSTRATING! Then, they said they would not be able to send a technician out until 12/14.

I said that is rediculous, I want it fixed now. It only worked for 1 day. They stuck to their guns and said the 14th. Then I asked for a time frame of when they would call, and was told that I again needed to sit by the phone until they called. I am so angry, I swear I will NEVER BUY ANYTHING LARGE FROM SEARS AGAIN!! My car is parked on the street, I live on a steep incline and it is hard for an old woman like myself to lug everything up the driveway. I want my garage door fixed and I don't want their telephone shuffle and lousy customer service anymore.

Whatever happened to customer service? Do they even know what that means any more????

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with customer service representative and stated that there is a room for improvement of service or the quality and unprofessionalism of everyone. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "poor customer service & poor quality." of craftsman garage door opener. Sears needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned craftsman garage door opener in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments