I purchased a Craftsman Garage Door Opener from Sears on 12/2. I had to wait 6 days before I could get it installed. Sears could not give me a time frame - I had to wait by the phone for them to call and tell me when they would be here.

On 12/8 the finally installed the opener. It worked for 1 day, and now will not work at all. I called the service number provided on the sticker by the garage door, and was told I had the wrong number. I called the next number they said I needed to call, and again, was told I had the wrong number. I then called the third number and they said I had the wrong department and wanted me to call yet another number. I insisted THEY call the other number and stay on the line until we knew I had the right department. VERY FRUSTRATING! Then, they said they would not be able to send a technician out until 12/14.

I said that is rediculous, I want it fixed now. It only worked for 1 day. They stuck to their guns and said the 14th. Then I asked for a time frame of when they would call, and was told that I again needed to sit by the phone until they called. I am so angry, I swear I will NEVER BUY ANYTHING LARGE FROM SEARS AGAIN!! My car is parked on the street, I live on a steep incline and it is hard for an old woman like myself to lug everything up the driveway. I want my garage door fixed and I don't want their telephone shuffle and lousy customer service anymore.

Whatever happened to customer service? Do they even know what that means any more????

Reason of review: Poor customer service & poor quality..

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Customer service representative.

I didn't like: Service or the quality, Unprofessionalism of everyone.

Comments