Purchased washer for family member. First, delivery man calls and asks for a five rating before even delivering washer.

Family member was having problems with washer on 11/3/2012 day of delivery. I spent three hours on the phone getting transferred, hung up on and waiting half an hour to get some out to take care of problem. Repair man shows up, hoses not connected properly. Washer is kenmoore top loader.

Still having problems with washer. Called on 11/6 to have washer picked up and returned. Spoke with three different people in three different depts. Sydney stated I would get an email for pick up.

No email. Called customer care. Was told nothing in system. Great, starting over again.

So pissed off I called corporate and asked to speak with ceo office, Yeah, she was really concerned, Not! Sears has too many departments, to many inept employees, too many rude employees and I doubt the ceo could give a rats ***! My advice, if you have a complaint call this number ( 847) 286-2500

and ask for the ceo's office. Maybe, just maybe he will get a clue.

Oh and here is the kicker. I get a call to rate the delivery person. Gave mostly ones and a few twos.

Get a call as to why I gave a low score. Need I say More!

Review about: Sears Repair.

Comments

ambitious1535

Sears has had so many problems with delivery and basic hook-ups that in many areas they refuse to do it and/or charge a seperate fee for a sub contractor to comeout and do it. If they charged you or promised a hook up hold them to it.

Or get a full refund. To me the email to inform you of the pick up time is a red flag because more than likely that's a computer generated time which means another service ticket that can get lost in the shuffle.

Also the begging for a perfect survey score is nothing new at Sears, that's why service stinks because they are using contrived date/inflated scores to plan their systems and processes. At least let the Better Business Bureau know about your troubles.