I purchased a refrigerator with a defect and General Electric stood behind the product.They immediately sent a repair person to fix the refrigerator and another person to fix the dry wall and paint damage that the defect caused to my home.

In no way was I responsible to any of the damage. I was very pleased with the GE service and would recommend GE as a manufacturer.

Clearly, based on the comment this is a sick, elderly person and he does not deserve such a run around.

I am disgusted by the undo stress this is putting on this person and would not advice anyone to purchase an appliance from Sears.I use a local family owned appliance store and believe that buying local is the way to go.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of kenmore elite refrigerator. Sears needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned kenmore elite refrigerator in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments