Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I purchased a Kenmore refrigerator on January 20th., in Westminister CA. The original delivery date of January 23rd was canceled by Sears.

The next scheduled date was January 31st. When the refrigerator was delivered we were told that our circuit didn’t work and we had to get an electrican to fix it. The driver left. I walked into kitchen and plugged a toaster into the same outlet and it worked.

When I called the driver to come back he told me he was done for the day and would call customer service. I received a call from customer service telling me the new delivery date was February 9th. I told her I needed a refrigerator sooner. How can I be excepted to wait this time.

Where am I to keep my food. I was told this was the way it is. I called customer service twice. No one was willing to work with me.

I asked for a different refrigerator. No cant do that. a refund. Something.

No. Not one person offered any assistance other than to get a cooler with ice to keep my food cold.

I am so angry and disappointed in Sears. Is this the customer service now being offered??

Review about: Sears Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

They took the unit with them ?

I'm not quite clear on that.

If they did not, did you try it in any other outlets ?

It's possible that the one in your kitchen become overloaded at startup since most household outlets are 15 amp ; anything much else on that line would likely trip the circuit breaker.

Where was your previous unit located and was it OK until it died ?

Is this unit larger and more powerful ? Sounds like they could have done a little more investigation.