I was shopping at the Guelph store for a new bedroom set as a gift to someone for Christmas. The store told me it wouldn't arrive until Feb 15, which was fine.

The 15th came and I wasn't notified that it had to arrived. I followed up with the store and they continued to tell me to call shipping which had never answered the phone. Whenever I tried to call the store they would insist I call shipping but after numerous attemps they wouldn't answer so I finally spoke with management and they told me it was on the truck to arrive the next day. This circus went on for a month, and my friend with a truck that was helping me to pick it up had to go back and forth from Milton 3 times because staff ws lying to me.

I would call and they would either hang up on me or tell me it was coming the next day and that it was "on the truck". After a few weeks of this BS I phoned head office which was no help at all because they would just transfer me to the Guelph store which was getting me nowhere. I tried to return the set but they ensured me it was arriving the next day (which it didn't) and that they would compensate me for the trouble once it arrived. The compensation was a $50 gift card to their store which didn't even cover my friends gas that he used because he had to come to the store 3x because of their lack of communication.

Customer service was horrible and I refused the gift card because I will never use their store again. WTS more like WTF Sears. Get your act together because with customer service like yours you will not be able to compete in today's competetive market. Never once did they call to try to ressolve our issues.

It's too bad because I want to support our Canadian stores but this lack of service was just too poor to overlook. By the way, I have never wasted my time before posting a review about a store so hopefully that goes to show how dissatisfied I am.

Review about: Sears Customer Care.

I didn't like: Being lied too, Way i was treated, Organization.

Comments