With Company response

I ordered a computer from Sears.com on December 13, 2012. Fearful that it would not show up on time for Christmas I called and cancelled order about 2 hours after placing the order.

I was told that my order was cancelled and that I would receive a refund in 3-5 business days. Later that day I received an email stating that it was cancelled and that I would receive a refund in 3-5 business days. The next day I received an email stating that my order was being processed. I called Sears customer service and the person I spoke to could barely speak english.

They told me they could not help me or find a supervisor for me to speak with and to call back later. I called back later, spoke to a young woman who told me she would cancel the order and that I would receive my refund in 3-5 business days. I received an email from there customer service asking about the experience. I told them that they needed to employ people in customer service that could communicate.

The next day I received and email stating that my order was not canceled and that I could return it to my local Sears for a refund when it arrived. I did not have it shipped to my house as it was a present. It was being shipped to the Sears in Bethesda. I have been going back and fourth with them.

Never able to speak to a Supervisor. I get one email stating the order is canceled and that I will get a refund in 5-7 business days. Today is December 26th. I received an email stating that my order is at the store and to come an pick it up.

I am going down tomorrow after work and raise holy heck! I will never buy from Sears again.

No wonder they are going out of business. I am going to cause such a scene it will drive customers out of the store.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Anonymous1947

My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Social Media Support Team. I am very sorry to hear that we have let you down and wanted to offer some assistance. I understand how frustrating it can be to receive poor customer service regarding your online order. I would like to have one of our dedicated case managers speak with you to further discuss your recent experience. At your convenience please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so you don’t have to be upset by this any longer. In the email please provide the best contact phone number or the number at the time of purchase (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your screen name (Anonymous1947) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have and look forward to speaking with you.

Liz R.

Social Media Moderator

Social Media Support

Sears is going to the pits, terrible service.

A few years ago they talked me into getting a Sears Credit Card, when I tried to use it the first time I was escorted to the office,security embarrased me in public, once at the office they apologized to me and told me it would not happen again, guess what, it happened again , 2 more times,thats when I left their credit card right there and told them to shove it.

SearsCares
to Joe Desoto Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States #586547
Sears Response

Dear Joe Desoto,

I came across your post today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Social Media Support Team. I am very sorry to hear that we have let you down. In addition, I understand how frustrating it can be to receive poor customer service while trying to rectify the situation. I would like to have one of our dedicated case managers speak with you to further discuss your recent experience. At your convenience please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so you don’t have to be upset by this any longer. In the email please provide the best contact phone number or the number at the time of purchase (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your screen name (Joe Desoto) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.

Liz R