With Company response

discussed with Wendy from the Texas office - in July, is stillI purchased a second dishwasher from sears in queens, ny.It developed a major leak because of a recalled part, which we were not notified of.

A technician was sent out to replace the recalled part, but didn't replace a screw which secured the machine under the counter, and just put the screw cap on instead. The machine wiggled out and was unsafe to use. After nearly several months, and reviews on my3cents and yelp.com a second tech was dispatched to re-secure the machine. However, the refund of about $75.00 which was outstanding.

Tamara V offered a sears gift card, which was not accepted because it is not a refund.

As a (current) customer and stock holder I remain unimpressed and disappoointed in customer service.

If this issue is is not resolved soon I intend to contact Mr.Eddy Lampert the CEO.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Anonymous,

We’re sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with the dishwasher that you purchased from us. My name is David with our Sears Social Media Support team. I can see how this situation has caused you a lot of frustration. We would like to get you in touch with a dedicated case manager to discuss this situation and help address you concerns. If you would like to discuss this situation further, please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Anonymous446048), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble caused and we hope to talk to you soon.

David W.