I purchased a new dishwasher from Sears.Installation was delayed for weeks, when finally installed it was done incorrectly; when I had them come back to complete their work they refused to finish the installation I paid for.

Customer service was worthless, the local store manager also worthless. I strongly recommend avoiding Sears for home appliances. They demonstrate a lack of basic customer service.

In addition the service tech committed to arriving between 10 am - 2 pm; just past noon he called to let me know he would not be there until between 3:30 and 4 p; at 4 pm he calls to tell me it wont be there at all.I would like to know who has an entire day to sit around and wait for a Sears service technician.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. The most disappointing about kenmore dishwasher from Sears was generally very poor customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments