On April 25th, 2010, I placed an order online for a Craftsman Trimmer. It hasn't arrived as scheduled.

I called Sears to inquire about my order but none of Customer Service Reps couldn't tell me when I receive the trimmer. They surely knew, it will arrive within a few days. Well it didn't. I called to cancel my order and asked for a refund.

According to Customer Service Rep my account should be credited within 7 to 10 business days. Guess what? It didn't happen. Afterward I called a few more times to follow up on my refund and every time very apologetic Manager was sending to some other Manager a final request to refund my money.

Today, as June 9th, 2010 I called again to follow up on my refund, only to learn that my order is pending but Sears is more than happy to submit a request to cancel it. I was also informed that because it might take 7 to 10 business days to cancel my order, there is a chance that I might receive the trimmer anyway.

But I can return this trimmer to the nearest Sears shop and submit a request for a refund. PLEASE NEVER ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE AGAIN !!!!

Review about: Sears Website.

Comments