With Company response

Ordered 4mens bluejean shirts thru sears online service dec5, confirmation sent said it was shipped out on dec8th.This was a christmas gift & ordering said they would deliver within 10 days.

so i waited & waited then started to panic as the week of christmas was upon us, so that monday i called, tech support said it was shipped & they had 10 days to get it to me & she said i should recieve it by dec24th. Great, or so i thought. well christmas came & went & i had no present for my husband but reassured him it was coming. Well jan came & i called back, tech support said it had been delivered to me & i said no it wasnt.

She tried to track it but had wrong traking number assigned to it so it was technically "LOST". but that someone would call me w/in 24hrs about it. Well another weeks wents by w/ no response so i called this morning only to find there were no records of my two previous calls ,WTF. So i just askd for a refund to my credit card.

Rep said i could always just reorder.

Yeah right...Sears can go to you know where.They can forget it!!!!!

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Anonymous,

Please accept our apologies for this disappointing experience surrounding your online order and the poor customer service you received. I am so sorry we didn’t get your husband’s gift to you in time. My name is Zenaida and I work with the Sears Social Media Escalations team. We handle the highest level of escalated customer relations issues. I came across your post today and was very disheartened to learn of your encounter with our online service. I would like to extend a hand and offer our assistance to make this right.

At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the order was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the following code (287544), for reference to your issue. We value your business and look forward to talking to you soon do look forward to talking to you soon.

Zenaida M.