With Company response Not resolved

I placed an order at searsoutlet.com on Feb 1, 2012. I paid in full for the LG dryer order#2010000557 and the $200.63 delivery charge with a delivery date of February 10, 2012. Everyone I have been in contact with has been very polite and professional, however I have received a different answer every time I call.

The first contact I had on this purchase was with Jay, the Manager at the Sears outlet in Concord. Jay called me on Wednesday February 8, 2012 to discuss my purchase because it had been cancelled by a "Jeff" ( I do not know a Jeff) and the charge had already been processed and cleared my bank with no refund pending. Jay called me back a couple of hours later and advised me that he had found my dryer and had the delivery company scheduled to transfer the dryer for local delivery in Raleigh. Jay called me back later that afternoon to advise me the delivery company had picked up the dryer. He gave me the phone number 800-341-2517 for the intermediate local delivery booking #735802745 and advised me that the delivery is on schedule.

On Thursday February 9th at approximately 5pm I called the 800 number above and was advised that the delivery was on schedule and I should receive a call between 6-9pm that evening for my 2 hour delivery window on Friday February 10th. On Friday the 10th I called the same 800 number listed above again because I did not receive a call the night before as advised and after being transferred twice ended up at 877-927-7957 where Linda assisted me. Linda was very nice she advised me that the dryer was in the warehouse and that I should be getting a call for my 2 hour window soon and the dryer will be delivered either today (Friday 10th) or tomorrow ( Saturday the 11th). She also apologized and credited me back half of the delivery fee for my frustration.

On Saturday February 11th I called the 877-927-7957 number and talked with Chitreka around 9am since I had still not received my delivery call. Chitreka advised me that I needed to call 704-553-2664 after 10am for assistance. I called the 704 number after 10am were I was then advised that I needed to call 800-732-7747 for the delivery department. I call that number talked with Stacy who transferred me to a different number to release my online order. At this point I get transferred again to Kathy who calls the Raleigh warehouse and leaves a message for them to call me. Kathy advises me that the warehouse hours are 1-7pm on Saturdays and to call her department back at 877-927-7957 (the original number I called at 9am) after 5pm if I have not heard from them.

It is now after 5pm I have called back the 877-927-7957 number and get Latocia who advises me after talking with Riley at the warehouse that the dryer is not there and some will contact me on Monday about the delivery. I then speak with a manager named Lois (800-349-4358) who is nice but completely unhelpful.

By this time in this letter I bet you are confused and frustrated as I know I am. At this point I have hung around my house for 2 days waiting, getting the run around from very nice customer service representative that know nothing. All I have requested was a delivery date and 2 hour window for delivery and nobody can assist me. You have got to be kidding me.

Review about: Sears Delivery Service.

Comments

Supposed to get my call yesterday with delivery time tiday--no call. Getting the runaround from different #s.

Outlet center delivery:

1-877-927-7957.

The 800 # said to call them now & assures me that they're open now... And of course, they aren't.

SearsCares
Sears Response

Captravkim,

Please accept our apologies for this discouraging experience with your most recent purchase. My name is Zenaida and I am part of the Sears Social Media Escalations team. Our team is part of the corporate customer relations department and we handle the highest level of escalated customer relations issues.

I would like to get you in contact with one of our case managers. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to lose valuable time. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the dryer was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Captravkim) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We truly value your business and look forward to talking to you soon.

Zenaida M.

Social Media Moderator

Sears Social Media Support

nikalseyn

Best to stay away from Sears---as you found out. By the way, you can buy all your appliances at Lowe's and get free delivery. And, best of all, they are competent---unlike Sears personnel.