With Company response

I am MR from south texas and purchased a washer, dryer and refrigerator.I also paid the extra to have it delivered and requested a time that i would be home.

I get a call the night before and the wrong time was stated. I could not be home in the middle of the afternoon. so i called them and told them they needed to come later. They stated they could not guarantee the time, and I said neither can I.

We had it rescheduled a second time. And again the same b.s.!! I told them to just cancel the *** order. I was not going to be held hostage by appliances and that i was the customer, and I was paying over $2000.00 for merchandise that hasn't even shown up after 3 weeks!

But my bill sure did! With absolutely NO hesitation the CSR Pam said she would cancel my order and that was that. I asked to speak with a manager, and was put on hold for several minutes and Ana finally came on. She was about as helpful as Pam.

She kept giving empty apologies and offered nothing in an effort to assure me I would have my appliances in the time frame I needed them. All she said was that there was no guarantee and she could reschedule. I was so pissed and told her that I found it amazing that NO ONE I talked to was at all interested in keeping business from someone spending a lump sum of money! She too said I could cancel.

So I did just that.

I will spend my money else where.

Review about: Sears Manager.

Comments

Ring around the rosy, a pocket full of posies, ashes, ashes, they all fall down.

Even customer resolution cannot adequately resolve what they are supposedly empowered to resolve. They will throw a $65.oo credit on the service call and still make you wait another week to send somebody, who may or may not show up, back to fix what you have already waited three weeks to get fixed.

Better to call your local guy, at least it keeps the money in your community. Sears is no long interested in providing you with excellent customer service. They only want to separate you from your money and they don't have any intention of doing anything for that money.

Oh, and forget about contact Corporate and the million dollar clown running the joint. He doesn't give a rats *** about you and your service issue.

Sears is DEAD.

True to the Sears lack of commitment to customer service, the social media moderators on this site post to contact them so they can help resolve your complaint.When you do contact them, there is no response.

Therefore, folks, DO NOT BE FOOLED INTO BELIEVING Sears tries to resolve these complaints.IT IS ALL ONE BIG PRETENSE.

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Anonymous,

Please accept our apologies for the poor service you received surrounding the delivery of your new purchase. We do try to schedule deliveries as best we can with our customers with the timetable our delivery departments have to work off of; we do understand your time is valuable. My name is Stephanie L. and I am with the Sears Social Media Escalations team and I would like one of our dedicated case managers to contact you directly to look further into this on your behalf. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the number your items were purchased under and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name “Anonymous / 302423” you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Stephanie L.