With Company response

Sears deliver of a new washer/dryer. (1st delivery) damaged walls, no booties, and washer not working correctly.

3 phone calls and hours later second delivery scheduled. (2nd attempted delivery) no booties and the washer was dented. 2 phone calls and hours later 3rd delivery scheduled. (3rd attempted delivery) no booties.

I sent the delivery individuals away as we are a "no shoes" household especially since the first delivery left us with carpet stains. We are 2 1/2 weeks past the delivery guarantee without resolution.

Following a "manager" calling us to resolve the damaged walls and carpet his resolution was to have the delivery person whom inflicted the damage.

That turned into the most unproductive conversation where I explained the damage and he denied it. NEVER EVER purchase something from SEARS!!

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Anonymous,

My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Social Media Escalations team. After reading your post, I have to say I am very concerned, and would like to offer my team's help in making this right. We would like to apologize for the multiple issues you have experienced with your new washer. We can certainly understand how disappointing these setbacks were for you, and know that the poor customer service that was provided by the team only made the situation worse. We would love the opportunity to look into your delivery, and ensure that these mistakes are corrected to your satisfaction.

At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the washer was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition please include the screen name that I have assigned you (PC 364189) in your email for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Brian S.