Ease of Use

Update by user Mar 08, 2017

Finally i got my money back thank God but i had to go through better Business Bureau. They where the ones that contact Sears and finally today i got a call from Sears letting me know that i will receive my full refund.

Original review posted by user Mar 02, 2017

If I could rate them -10 I would.They have the worst costumer service.

I bought a $3000.00 dollar Kenmore Elite refrigerator back in 2014 but in October of 2016 it started acting up. Since I had purchased the Master Protection plane I had free repairs so I called them and the send a repair man that had no idea what he was doing. My refrigerator was not cooling and he told us that sometime that would happen so for us to buy a thermometer to check to see if it was cooling or not. I look and I told him are you being serious my ice-cream is melted and you’re telling me that this its normal.

So that same day I called again to master protection and ask for a new repair man and they send a new one like 3 days later. This new guy knew what he was doing he told me first of all you don’t have a Kenmore its actually an LG. Apparently, Kenmore is just a brand name they don’t do any appliances. So, then he ordered a new compressor and a new motherboard.

I been off and on with this refrigerator they replace the same parts 3 times until finally they decided that it was not repairable. So, I was finally credited my money back and this happen around the first week of February. I ordered a new refrigerator and got it on February 19, 2017 and when I received it I was not satisfied with it so l called back that same day that I did not like it and I did not want it. They came by on February 24 2017 to pick it up and until now I have no refrigerator.

I have been on the phone since the 25 of February every day I call and every day I have been told by Customer Solution, Master protection plan, delivery, Sears store manager in Harlingen TX and many more departments that they have nothing to do with it. So, no one knows nothing and no one has helped me. I am super frustrated I have over 5 months without a refrigerator. O and by the way they have changed my case number over 5 times.

They are the worst ever.Please people don’t buy anything in Sears.

Review about: Sears Master Protection Agreement Protection Plan.

I didn't like: Tech or service, Way i was treated, Defective products.

Houston, Texas, United States #1300148

But i will never buy at Sears again. They lost a valuable customer.

San Jose, California, United States #1298677

Sadly there was a time when customer soloutions could do just about anything to help the customers now it's just plain awful I would go out of my way to help all my customers the best I could now I've been blocked and they won't let me do anything I feel your pain