I have had a few bad experiences with Sears customer service at the Portage Mi location, so I decided it was time to call Sears corporate. After a brief search I found this site and the information I was looking for was listed.

I called the Sears number P.C. listed and sure enough got a very concerned rep. Patrick listened to my story's and was sincerely apologetic. He gave outstanding service, the kind I would hope to find at the store level.

I feel confident making this call will resolve lack of service at the Portage store and other Sears stores as well.

If you have a similar experience at your Sears I would suggest you call 800.549.4505 and give Sears a chance to correct the issue.

If they don't know how they are doing at store level, then they can't correct it.

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss "my bad experience was turned into a good one after contacting sears corporate customers relations" of other product. Sears needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned other product in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments