After dealing with Sears for over fourty years , I must write to complain about your delivery system.

I purchased a washer from your store in the City of Orange. The delivery department was completely unflexable with their delivery times. I live by myself and work nine to eleven hours a day and six hours on Saturday. The delivery people said ther were no times available after 3:00 P.M. during the week.

I chose a time on Saturady September 8th and lost six hours of pay at time and one half.

The gave me a delivery time between 1:15 and 3:15 P.M. At 4:00 P.M. I called Sears home delivery and asked , when are they going to deliver the washer? They responed , that they were running late and they probably wouldn't be here until 8:00 or 8:30 P.M. That's unaccepiable!

I have purchased a number of large appliances from sears in the past , and I have never experenced anything as bad as this! I will now take all my new business to another retailer. I sure Home Depot or Lowels would appreciate a loyal customer! Pat Calabrano, 50 Monroe Irvine Ca. 714-4730713.

Comments