CHECK BEFORE YOU BUY FROM SEARS!:

I agree with some other comments here...Sears Home Delivery is the WORST! I paid a couple thousand dollars for a new washer and dryer. It was delivered on the appropriate day. However, the guys who "put it together" apparently do NOT know how to read instructions. The first time I used it, the 250# washer was rocking all over the place! When I looked it over, I found that half of the screws were missing, the lock nuts were wrong, and half of the attachment pieces were missing!

So, I immediately called them and was told that they would be back out on Monday, July 9. I never received a call last night. So, I called them today only to be told that they will be here on Wednesday! What the ***????? I am livid!

And I know that Sears may or may not read this. Either way, I know they DO NOT CARE about their customers!!!!! I have been a Sears customer for over 20 years, and their service has gotten worse over time. I will most likely NOT being using Sears again. And, I intend to spread this message wherever I can!

Review about: Sears Delivery Service.

Comments