I ordered a washer/dryer with all necessary parts and full installation. On the day of delivery they took my old washer and dryer (which still worked) and left without installing the new washer and dryer because they didn't have all the parts. The service department was extremely unhelpful when I contacted them about this. Sears should have called me up to delay delivery instead of leaving me stranded without a washer/dryer.

Sears doesn't have their own delivery/installation people. They contract out to anyone. So the delivery people will just want to get out of their as fast as possible.

I advise people to not purchase from Sears.

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #414178

The cost of everything today the way it is,Sears should just sell the product and leave the installation needs to the customer.Every plumber out there offers installation service for applainces.Let the customer hire someone for installation,SEARS YOU WILL STILL SELL AND HAVE A LOT LESS HEAD ACHES.

I'm glad to hear this. Never knew they were that ***. Doesn't matter to me now since I will never buy anything else from Sears.

Stop reposting! We got the hint the first time you posted your complaint. Posting it again only makes us care less about it.