Sears Delivery Apathy

883 of 3985 Sears reviews

Why do you treat customers more as adversaries than appreciated customers?I purchased both a riding mower and new fridge this year from Sears.

When purchasing the fridge I paid additional for removal of my old fridge. During delivery the driver stated he did not have room in his truck for removal. How is it possible to remove a new fridge from truck and not have room for another fridge of same size? This is a mystery.

He stated that they would be back that afternoon or 3 days later on Sunday. A week went by without a word. After numerous calls and emails a delivery was scheduled. This time the driver stormed in taking out a large tree in my front yard.

He said "sorry" before leaving and driving back over the tree now in my driveway. I immediately emailed this event to Sears explaining that I was upset. Can you explain to me how Sears response to their delivery team driver causing personal property to a customer is to suggest calling their 800# 3 days later after the weekend?

Why is the burden of this on me?

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Refrigerator
Review category
Appliances and Electronics
review #665124 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Sears? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
883 of 3985 Sears reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.