Why do you treat customers more as adversaries than appreciated customers?I purchased both a riding mower and new fridge this year from Sears.
When purchasing the fridge I paid additional for removal of my old fridge. During delivery the driver stated he did not have room in his truck for removal. How is it possible to remove a new fridge from truck and not have room for another fridge of same size? This is a mystery.
He stated that they would be back that afternoon or 3 days later on Sunday. A week went by without a word. After numerous calls and emails a delivery was scheduled. This time the driver stormed in taking out a large tree in my front yard.
He said "sorry" before leaving and driving back over the tree now in my driveway. I immediately emailed this event to Sears explaining that I was upset. Can you explain to me how Sears response to their delivery team driver causing personal property to a customer is to suggest calling their 800# 3 days later after the weekend?
Why is the burden of this on me?
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Layout of Store|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a mattress from Sears that had a 10 year unlimited warranty. They had to replace it due to springs & sagging.The brand of mattress was no longer available..."
- "Sears and the third party delivery that they are using, have been a horror story for me and my wife as well. Purchased a Sealy Granite Bay Ti2 mattress Jan..."
- "I purchased a floor model Samsung Refrigerator on 3/26/15 from the sears outlet store in Minneapolis MN. The problems started when the cashier forgot to *** an additional 5% for..."
- "Someone with Fred Loya insurance totaled my truck (December 2013). They took 100% liability and I had a very fair check in my hands 2 weeks later. The Fred Loya..."
- "After receiving email confirmation for products bought from The Sewing Outlet company, I try by email to change the shipping address and name of the recipient.Did the same also by..."
- "I PURCHASED A BURBERRY COAT FOR $420.00 ON EBAY IN DEC 2015 AND I RECEIVED A BEAT UP, SMELLY COAT OF UNKNOWN MANUFACTURE INSTEAD OF THE BURBERRY COAT I PURCHASED..."
- "I stopped in for my regular 3000 mile oil change and of course they did the usually upsale. Normally I try to do one additional thing each time, this time..."
- "Paid for a full $75 grooming appointment for my dog, stated in her progress report that everything was done, ears, trim, etc. such a joke, because it wasn't. My goldens..."
- "I paid 317.99$ for 2 tickets on Online City Tickets. Finally the real value for each ticket was 52.75$ per ticket. I paid more than 200$ more that it actually..."