Randolph, Massachusetts

Sears has hired Border Transport out of Westwood, MA. This is the absolute worst company I have ever dealt with in my life.

I am now on my 11th hour waiting for this company, who are a transport company for Sears. My item was delivered 8/24 and not assembled as it was supposed to be. They ended up rescheduling for 9/2/16 b/w 700a and 900a. I received a call and spoke with JOE of Border Transfer on 9/2/16 8a, who I will add is should never be able to have a job the requires public interaction, they REFUSED to come to my home as the did not want to sit in traffic!!!

What???? I will add I screenshotted gps from my home to Govt Center Boston every 1/2 hour for 2 hours starting at 815a and there was absolutely NO traffic on 9/2/16. On to today 9/3/16 when they were supposed to be here b/w 9-11a.

Not only did they never show up, it is now 3pm and I was told this Joe would call me back, he never did but has now entered that I wasn't home at 1115am (my husband was outside doing yard work all am, there was 3 of us here and the front door was open) I never received on phone call from JOE. Now I have to wait for 9/8 for them to come pick up the item because I now longer want it if this is the type of service Border Transfer provides for Sears.

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

• Sears Delivery
  • Border Transport

Comments

how do I get their number

I totally agree with above assessment. Border transport is a horrible company.

They were contracted to remove an old washer/dryer and install the new one I just bought. The driver said flat out "That's too much work.

I have other delivery's to make" and left, with my new machines on the truck. This happened on two different occasions!