Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Sears has hired Border Transport out of Westwood, MA. This is the absolute worst company I have ever dealt with in my life.

I am now on my 11th hour waiting for this company, who are a transport company for Sears. My item was delivered 8/24 and not assembled as it was supposed to be. They ended up rescheduling for 9/2/16 b/w 700a and 900a. I received a call and spoke with JOE of Border Transfer on 9/2/16 8a, who I will add is should never be able to have a job the requires public interaction, they REFUSED to come to my home as the did not want to sit in traffic!!!

What???? I will add I screenshotted gps from my home to Govt Center Boston every 1/2 hour for 2 hours starting at 815a and there was absolutely NO traffic on 9/2/16. On to today 9/3/16 when they were supposed to be here b/w 9-11a.

Not only did they never show up, it is now 3pm and I was told this Joe would call me back, he never did but has now entered that I wasn't home at 1115am (my husband was outside doing yard work all am, there was 3 of us here and the front door was open) I never received on phone call from JOE. Now I have to wait for 9/8 for them to come pick up the item because I now longer want it if this is the type of service Border Transfer provides for Sears.

emilyc1103 wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears and delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I totally agree with above assessment. Border transport is a horrible company.

They were contracted to remove an old washer/dryer and install the new one I just bought. The driver said flat out "That's too much work.

I have other delivery's to make" and left, with my new machines on the truck. This happened on two different occasions!