With Company response Not resolved

On July 22, 2012 my husband and I purchased a microwave oven from our local Sears store and arranged for installation. About 2 days later I received an automated call telling me delivery had been delayed and I needed to contact them as soon as possible.

Short story - continued delays, I cancelled the item August 30 (which required two trip s to the store and a phone call) and received a refund. However, since that first phone call we have had a phone call at 8 am every day 7 days a week.

Sometimes I get two. Today I made my weekly call to ask them to please get my number out of their system and, while I was writing this, the phone rang for a second time.

Review about: Sears Installation.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear dontthankmesears,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the run around and terribly difficult time you had attempting to have a microwave oven installed that was purchased at your local store. We certainly understand your frustration with installation of the microwave being delayed numerous times which resulted in you cancelling your order. I know that I would also be very upset with receiving calls 7 days per week at 8:00 am to tell me my delivery has been delayed. This is not the type of service that Sears has long been known for or the type of service that you deserve. My name is Susan with Sears Social Media Support Escalations team. We would like to speak with you regarding this unfortunate situation and offer our assistance to help you. We value your business very much and want to make sure that everything that can be done to make this situation right has been done.

My name is Susan and I’m part of the Sears Cares Escalations team. At your convenience please contact our office via email at SMAdvisor@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the microwave oven was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your screen name (dontthankmesears) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Susan R.