I spent $1800 on a new washer and dryer in the Astoria, OR Sears store - arranged to have it delivered on Friday, 10/31/2014 - I took the day off of work to meet them.

I never got a call the night before, so at EXACTLY 9:32 am I called to check on that order - only to find out that the original Sales girl in Astoria, OR took down my Phone number Incorrectly - so they could not call me, and they tried to deliver - between 9:24 and 9:32.

I finally found out that the phone number was wrong, I gave the correct phone number. Then they told me that the delivery would not happen today?? It was only about 9:45 am at that point, surely they could deliver that washer and dryer - that I had spend $1800 on and had waited a week for and had taken a day off of work for - within the 7 plus hours before it became 'closing' time at 5:00 pm.

I stayed on that call for more than 30 minutes, just to talk to a manager, just so I could get in touch with the delivery guys and tell them how to get to my house.

I was told there was no way to contact the delivery guys directly - an email had to go to dispatch and then they could get in touch with the delivery van...How Incredibly Inefficient and Counter-Productive that method of Delivery would be - if that were true.

I am EXTREMELY DISSATISFIED with the delivery service that Sears is using, your phone support is not in America and I REALLY do not like to spend money on a 'MADE IN THE USA' company, that contracts all of it's customer support 'OUT OF THE USA'.

I tried to go to Sears.com to leave some feedback, but my SalesCheck # comes back as not valid - so now I am not sure what kind of hoops I am going to have to jump through - What kind of work I am going to have to do to get the Washer and Dryer that I HAVE ALREADY PAID FOR!

I am done dealing with Sears, I will spend a good portion of my energy and time spreading the word about the DIS-SERVICE you are using for your delivery.

SEARS did not get back to me until 5:30 pm - 7 hours after they had promised to get back to me asap. The recording said that there was a problem with my delivery and I need to call and reschedule...by the time the recording got to me, I only had 30 minutes to reschedule that delivery. Guess what number was was a phone menu nightmare and recordings only - with a promise to speak to a person - for about 43 minutes...at that point it was too late to schedule a delivery, apparently, because the call was then disconnected.

Shame on SEARS for using such Lousy Customer Service and Delivery contractors.

I am no longer a Sears customer.

Review about: Sears Delivery Service.

Comments