I ordered a fridge during the Black Friday sales.Was told that it would be delivered on Tuesday, 12/13.

I received the confirmation call on Monday night, saying that it would be delivered between 12:45-2:45. When it didn't show up, I called at 3:00 and 5:30, both times I was told that it was on the way. I called back at 7 when it still wasn't here, Customer Support told me that the delivery was not going to occur today and that they'd reschedule for Thursday. Thursday, same thing - I received the confirmation call last night, then this morning got a call from the driver saying he only had the ice maker, and that I'd need to reschedule for tomorrow.

I called to do so, was told to not worry, they could guarantee delivery on 12/23!?! As I'm not a fan of being told multiple different stories, I cancelled the order.

Their support department is entirely off-shore and has no real visibility into the delivery process.I will not make any further purchases from Sears.com.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of delivery experience. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of sears delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1000. Sears needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments