I ordered a mattress from my local Sears.The delivery process was supposed to call the evening before the delivery with a delivery window and then again 30 minutes before they arrived the day of delivery.

I had called and requested an afternoon delivery. I did not receive either call. The only message I got was at 11 am the day of the delivery saying they'd been there, but since I wasn't they had left. How was I supposed to know to be there!?!?!?

My reschedule has been similarly mishandled. This is despite 'intervention' from store managers, the mattress department, and the delivery department. No one has any authority to fix the situation and this morning I've was told that because I had requested a late delivery (for my first delivery time) that they can't deliver today. I had been assured by the store manager that it would be at my house today.

I am cancelling my order. Sears has an antiquated system (no email or text notification-not to menation effective use of voice mail) and the employees are not empowered IN ANY WAY to assist customers with issues. No wonder Sears is floundering. Delivery and customer service used to be corner stones and now they are their downfall.

Terrible and very disappointing.

Review about: Sears Manager.