With Company response Not resolved

Update by user Sep 04, 2012

Okay so sometime last week a Sears customer rep called my house, but I wasn\'t home to answer. They left a message saying that I would be receiving an electronic gift card through email.

They said it would arrive in 3 business days, but it came the day after they called my house (that was quick). I was overwhelmed with happiness because in my last update I said that a customer rep called my house and pretty much told me the case is closed and to file a complaint with the police (over a video game? heck no..). I don\'t know why all of a sudden they would compensate me with the gift card.

The guy who stole it definitely didn\'t confess otherwise I would have gotten my video game back. Instead I think they reimbursed me for my stolen video game because my family has made some purchases in the appliances section of Sears, so we are \"valued customers\" I guess.

Otherwise I would have been left at the \"case closed\" speech the customer rep left on message. Thank you Sears for reconsidering and next time make sure your delivery people don\'t steal.

Update by user Aug 11, 2012

I received a message from Sears Home Delivery services and was told that there was no proof that my videogame was stolen. I guess one of the perps didn\'t want to fess up in fear of losing their precious job of delivering things and stealing from peoples homes.

I find that this case was handled professionally by Sears customer representatives, but it is not their fault that the delivery guy who stole it got away with it. I warn everyone if you have anyone delivering to your home be careful and keep a sharp eye out for their every move. Do not even leave the area for a minute. I have read other complaints here about money being stolen.

That seems more concerning than my videogame, but Sears customer service told me if I wanted to pursue it any further I should call the police and file a complaint, but I don\'t wish to waste police detectives time on investigating a petty theft of a videogame.

I just hope the guy who stole it knows that like him I had to work to earn money to buy things.

~CASE CLOSED~

Update by user Aug 04, 2012

To be clear the videogame was released on November 8th 2011.

Sears delivery came on June 25th 2012, dented the fridge and had another scheduled date for July 2nd 2012, and on August 3rd 2012 while I was going to play it I noticed it wasn\'t there and the only people that came upstairs were them. Some of you probably wonder why worry about it now?

Why shouldn\'t I?

I know all people aren\'t good, but I don\'t have to be wary of my videogames 24/7 because they always sit in the same place. I also called Sears Delivery department today and they gave me a case number and said someone will call me within 48 hours.

Original review posted by user Aug 04, 2012

I am so f******* angry right now. I just noticed today that while about to play my PS3 one of my videogames was missing, it was Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3.

It came out last year in November. Delivery men from sears came to my house to deliver a new fridge. First time it was 3 hispanics and they dented the fridge while taking it out of the truck so another order was placed. Second delivery comes around now 2 hispanics and one black guy.

My dad and I switched places while watching them. One of them must have gotten a small window of opportunity and stashed it in his pants or something because my tv, ps3, and videogames were in plain sight where the fridge was being put.

My parents told me that it was probably tthem because Sears hires low lives to work at a dead beat job delivering things so they probably seize the opportunity to steal when they can since they probably get paid s***. That videogame of mine is worth at least 60 bucks and one of them stole it.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

To SandZofPersia92,

I am very concerned about what I’ve read here. I came across your post and wanted to reach out and offer our assistance. My name is Kiera and I am part of the Social Media Support Team at Sears. We are a single point of contact for escalated concerns which means we step into a situation and handle it start to finish with one Case Manager. At your convenience, please contact our office at SMAdvisor@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be impacted by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number as well as your screen name (SandZofPersia92) for reference to your post and we will contact you. We do look forward to speaking with you.

Kiera J.

Social Media Moderator

Sears Social Media Support

Yes I have listened to myself because this the website is called pissedcustomer.com and I emphasize "pissed".

:eek Have you listened to yourself???