I cannot even give them one star. I ordered an expensive grill and was told that it would be delivered on 2-13-2018 before 3:45.

I got a phone call around 3:30 saying the unit had been damaged in transit and they weren't even going to come by my residence. I had purchased about $100.00 dollars of food and invited friends over to help break it in. I received a call later that night saying "sorry bout that" the new delivery date would be on 2-20-2018 before 3:45. I got a phone call around 3:30 saying that the unit was in the box and not put together as I had requested and PAID for.

They weren't even going to come by my residence and give me an opportunity to put it together myself. Because I had to renege on my friends the week before I thought I would play it safe and only invite family members this time. I received a call later that night with another "sorry bout that" but the new delivery date would be on 2-23-2018 between 7:45 AM 8:45 PM. I called to complain that not even cable companies use a 13 hour window.

I was told they would email me a two hour window the night before the delivery (I didn't invite family or friends for this one) I did not receive an email or a call the night before. The next morning I called to find out when it was supposed to be delivered. I was informed that it had been "damaged in transit" and that it would be delivered on MARCH 6, 2018. As I am hoping to have a grill before November I cancelled the order.

They said it would take up to 10 days to receive my refund. Funny how it only takes them 5 minutes to TAKE your money.

Now I have to go thru the entire process with someone else. There goes a month I won't get back.

Review about: Sears Delivery Service.

I didn't like: Being lied to.

Comments