I purchased two appliances that were scheduled to be delivered on the 20th. I received a confirmation phone call the night prior and got everything ready for the next days delivery.

Three minutes prior to the "window of time" they gave me, I got a phone call stating due to weather there was to be no shipment made to my home today, they would call back to reschedule. Big problem because I am now without a working range, therefore, no means to cook! The next day I spoke with someone who informed me that one of my appliances had made it to the wharehouse but could not be delivered until the 26th, but that I was more than welcome to pick it up myself! Now there is no expected delivery date for my other item that was initially delayed due to "weather"!

After multiple 30 minute phone calls I was still dissatisfied.

I understand that problems arise, however, I do not care to be lied to! This is not the first time that I have purchased appliances from Sears, however, it WILL be the LAST!

Review about: Sears Delivery Service.

Comments

Dear Me123,

I want to first apologize for the negative experience you have had thus far, it’s perfectly understandable that you're very upset about what's happened and we do not like to see our customers inconvenienced. My name is Stephanie and I am part of the Sears Escalations team. Has a delivery date been established for your second item? I would like one of our executive case managers to contact you to further look into this. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number your appliance was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name “Me123” for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Stephanie L.