With Company response Not resolved

The delivery men that Sears hires are incompetent! My mom purchased a new washer and dryer from Sears that included delivery, haul away, and install.

After they hauled away the old washer/dryer and installed the new one, we kindly asked them to level the appliance because one was at least an inch higher than the other. They were very rude saying that it wasnt their job to do that so they wouldn't level the washer/dryer. They told us to call customer service if we had a problem. After the delivery guys left, I called customer service.

They told me that the men should have leveled the appliance and that they would send someone back out. The same two guys returned a few hrs later to level the appliance and they somehow damaged the front of the dryer. There was a deep chip in the white finish....

In the end, we got a full refund including the delivery fee!! Our entire family will never buy from Sears again!

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Foxfire,

I apologize for the way your delivery was handled. My name is Brian H. with the Sears Cares team. I understand from your post that you've already returned your merchandise but if there is something we can do to earn your business back, we want to know. We also want to be sure to address the problem with delivery so other customers don't have the same issue. If you could please email SMAdvisor@searshc.com with a phone number we can use to contact you, as well as the number used to purchase the washer and dryer, we will have a case manager call you directly. Also, please be sure to include your screen name (Foxfire) in your email so we can reference your issue. Again, we apologize and we hope to hear from you soon.

Brian H.