3.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Worst service ever !!!I purchased a gas dryer at the Livingston Sears Store on Saturday and was " guaranteed" delivery early on Tuesday.

When I got the phone confirming a delivery at 6:45 pm. I called to reschedule. Initially rescheduled for Wednesday .. Then told the earliest it would be was Thursday.

When I called back tonight to confirm the time of delivery .. They tell me it will not be delivered until Friday .. AWFUL HORRIBLE NASTY AND UNEDUCATED customer service !!

I can completely understand scheduling issues.

But don't lie to me and say I am scheduled for a certain day or time when in fact I am not

I am cancelling the purchase and buying a new dryer elsewhere.They have no customer service

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of sears delivery service from Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was delivery experience. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Comments