I purchased a washer and dryer from Sears.  I had to wait three weeks before delivery.  On the date of delivery I was the first customer.  The delivery team was a contracted company.  Two men, the youngest was very helpful, but the eldest was extremely lazy.  The lazy one first griped because the laundry area had a sliding door.  He annoyingly asked me to take it off the hinges.  I attempted, wasn't successful.  He came back with a tool and swiftly popped it out.  As he got ready to haul away my old washer, he began griping again stating he had to abandon (completely) the job because the old washer still had residual water somewhere within its inner component.  I told him he could push it to the side, because I needed the new washer and dryer.  I said I would work on getting the water out for a later pickup.  He was not happy but went down (the two flights of stairs) to get the new washer off the truck.  He began installing the new washer while the younger guy grabbed the new dryer.  Then the older guy began griping again.  He realized that they had the wrong attachments.  He said he could not finish the job.  I was given the option to have them put everything back on the truck or I could wait for them to send someone else out.  I said I would wait.  The younger one helped me move the new dryer into the corner of the kitchen (on the first level).  The older one came down the stairs and told me someone should call within an hour.  What I hadn't realized at the time was thar he left the new washer on the top of the staircase, blocking the entry that I use to access my bedroom and bathroom!  I called Sears multiple times.  I was told the delivery team would not be back in my area.  I said that someone needed to come back because the job was not finished and unacceptable.  I then got a text with a survey regarding my job being complete.  I again informed them that it was not, but needed to be done before the end of the day.  I was then informed that I had to wait two more days.  I explained that I could not take another day off work   Through out the day I received promises someone would come back at the end of the deliveries.  Then I was told I had to wait two days, then five days, etc.  Finally at 8pm, I called back, likely my tenth call and asked for them to be honest with me.  I was then informed that no one would be coming.  My delivery date was in two days.  I immediately drove to the store and met with the appliance manager who was nice, but asked me why didn't I inform mt sales associate.  I showed her the numerous calls through out the day I made, as well as the placement of the incomplete installation.  To Be Continued.

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 29, 2016.

Comments