SEARS, if you are listening, please know that I will never purchase anything from you again!Your Black Friday deal was apparently too good to be true.

You charged my credit card, you didn't deliver the product. Three phone calls and three hours later you tried to fix the mistake by charging my credit card two more times for two wrong products. Oh, and you tried to ship them to a person and address I do not know.

I see now why your company is failing.Good riddance!

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of sears delivery service from Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1253749

This is why you should always pay with a credit and not a debit card for purchases like this. I assume you have taken care of the problems via your card company.