1.4
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Promised new appliances 4weeks ago on march 18.Now waiting for a delivery it is april 4.

Sears just called and said that the stove wont be delivered to april 15. Nice of them to tell you on the day of delivery. Doing a kitchen remodel and have no stove or fridge now since march18.. called customer service and get transferred and then they hang up.

No wonder sears is going out of business thete customer service stinks.

Should have bought my appliances some were else.I suggest never buy appliances thru sears was told in stock no problem with delivery.

Review about: Sears Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

TAUMULLER

Latest update delivered fridge on April 5 and damaged it coming thru the door.Had to accept the fridge because could not tell me when another unit would be available offered a 250.

00 credit have not received that yet. And I am still waiting for my stove have had 3 different days scheduled but they call that morning to say it is not coming with no explanation. The worst customer service ever. Tried to call sears customer service nobody can tell me what's going on with delivery never call me back.

Even the manager from the store never calls back. Should have gone abt.

Appliances.I will never shop at sears again and have told everyone I know the same thing.