Bedford, Massachusetts
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I ordered a washer and dryer on August 28th to be delivered today.I received a text message last night saying my delivery would arrive between 2:45pm and 4:45pm.

I waited and the time came and went. At 6pm I received a call from the delivery driver saying they were running late but would arrive in 15 minutes. I waited... 8:00 pm comes and still no delivery.

I called the delivery driver and he said he was home. Apparently the truck broke down and we needed to reschedule! Thanks for the communication! I then called customer service and got the run around as to what happened from the customer service representative.

Some advice to her, nobody wants to hear why something didnt happen or what went wrong, they want to hear what you are going to do to make it right! Spoke to another customer service representative who said they couldnt deliver my order till next week. UNACCEPTABLE. It is not the customers fault your crappy truck broke down.

Its not their policy to expedite the order the next day and a refund will take 7 to 10 business days.. still unacceptable.

All they could do for me is expedite my refund to 5 business days.I will NEVER shop there again!!!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments