Sears Delivery Service Review from Daytona Beach, Florida
Ordered in a Sears Freezer.Had to pay an independent to deliver because our Sears doesn't bother.
Used person they recommended. When it got here and before it was totally inboxed there was a HUGE dent across the side. Pictures were taken as it was unboxed. Called Manager and was told nothing they could do unless we wanted to order another one but we would have to pay for it to be delivered.
2 delivery charges for their damage. At this time still have heard nothing back from district manager or someone higher than store Manager. Their customer service sucks and they sure don't want to make their mistake good.
Am surprised they didn't try to blame delivery man.Don't shop in Andalusia Al Sears.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Layout of Store|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Ease of Use|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Sears – SO RudeI wrote a complaint to Sears and sent it to Chairman Edward S. Lampert and CEO Louis J. D'Ambrosio. I didn’t expect a personal reply but I..."
- "On September 18, 2014 my husband and I purchased a Kenmore French Door/Bottom Freezer Refrigerator (Model #596.72383411 Serial #K42612063) from Sears, in Murphy, NC, at a cost of $2,469.96...."
- "My girlfriend moved in and was having issues with allergies. Knowing my ducts were very dirty, we called Sears to clean our ducts. They came out, I was present when..."
- "I received the dress over a month late, and upon opening it - it was of poor quality, and the fit was terrible. Any alterations needed would have been..."
- "We switched to DT from cable which we loved, so we could use our satellite in our motor home . When we called we explained to them exactly what we..."
- "The brand new motel in Daytona Beach has a burm built into the parking lot about 6" from front tires of all parked cars running the full length of their..."
- "Ordered 1/2" Carolina Stair Single Swivel Base for Adjustable Slide Baluster. They are actually 3/8". I had to pay a machine shop to machine them. I chose not to complain...."
- "as you can see, there are many many negative reviews about salad master. A cook ware that can cost up to $3,500.00 . It's a Sham when dealers on top..."
- "SO… YOU ARE LOAY TAWEEL IN MIAMI AND ABU AZMI IN CHICAGO… looks like a *** artist. Sunday, October 23 afternoon I received many messages by Whatsapp from Loay..."