Sears Delivery Service Review from Daytona Beach, Florida
Ordered in a Sears Freezer.Had to pay an independent to deliver because our Sears doesn't bother.
Used person they recommended. When it got here and before it was totally inboxed there was a HUGE dent across the side. Pictures were taken as it was unboxed. Called Manager and was told nothing they could do unless we wanted to order another one but we would have to pay for it to be delivered.
2 delivery charges for their damage. At this time still have heard nothing back from district manager or someone higher than store Manager. Their customer service sucks and they sure don't want to make their mistake good.
Am surprised they didn't try to blame delivery man.Don't shop in Andalusia Al Sears.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Ease of Use|
|Layout of Store|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Six months ago, we purchased a Kenmore Elite dishwasher. It was the best based on Consumer Reports (I had horrible experience with Samsung, so we were relying on Consumer Reports)...."
- "Oasis HE Kenmore Elite Washer â€“ Poor Service and lack of Ownership! We purchased an Oasis HE Kenmore Elite Washer from our local Sear store in 2006. At the time of..."
- "Spend hours on Labors day weekend picking out four major appliances for my kitchen renovation. Went to place my order and the website froze. No problem. Started..."
- "We switched to DT from cable which we loved, so we could use our satellite in our motor home . When we called we explained to them exactly what we..."
- "When my consultation was scheduled i asked the front office assistant if they were pulling my teeth the day of the consultation and she said No! It's just to see..."
- "me and my wife account got banned permanently i was a leader of a 2.4m alliance and rating was 98k ive never done anything wrong nor has my wife in..."
- "Disappointing service by Dynamite CLothing I placed an online order for 2 dresses on Nov 28,2016 and selected "2 day delivery" by paying $20 extra. Items were shipped on Nov..."
- "I made a purchased from billet tech a couple years ago and when I wrote a review online in my group mentioning the lies I was given and the extra..."
- "Am i the only one complaining about fake leads. And other contractors putting up job requests to make contractors waste credits. And some are customers puting up job requests just..."