Egypt Lake-Leto, Florida

It was a big mistake to buy a refurbished laptop from Sears where a third party is involved. At the beginning they said you can return it as long as it's not working well and then they said the third party has a kind of a list that you are not listed on.

I have been waiting three months to receive the laptop back after I shipped it to the third party who doesn't care about calls or emails. Now three months passed when I called they said on we will contact the third party and you will be receiving an email within 48 hours.

I was a pain in the ***. I wish I hadn't done that and that's why you will not see my dollars Sears anymore.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears and sears delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

rollo2016

Now you know why it is never a good idea to buy anything "refurbished."