WOW!Today, I had a snow blower delivered by your "professional delivery technicians".

My wife received the item only after arguing the point that she would not accept the item with a leaking oily box. She was told to call Sears within 30 days for a replacement. Jesus Christ man, what has happened? When I opened the box, the crankcase was empty.

All the oil had leaked out of the engine onto the machine and though the side and bottom of the box onto my garage floor. I have had this item scheduled for pickup and cancelled a replacement. For the only reason that your delivery serviceman should not had leaked a quart of oil onto my garage floor and delevered a brand new product coated in 5W30 motor oil and then taken advantage of my wife and forced the 'call Sears before 30 days for a replacement issue'. They would not had done so if I had been the recipient.

Use this as a quality control tool for those entrepreneur delivery boys, and do not use them again.

Sears must be really secure in retail market.Let's see

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments