We had purchased a washer and dryer from sears and were told the merchandise would be delivered on Monday and when I called to find out what time to expect the delivery I was informed that it wouldn't be delivered until Thursday!We ate VERY unsatisfied with this and will never buy ANYTHING from sears again!

The department manager tried to tell me that the sales person had made a mistake in telling me that the merchandise would be delivered on Monday and that I was confused in what I had been told! I explained to him that the person said I could've had it delivered on Saturday and I told him we had family coming in town to visit and would rather have it delivered on Monday so we could spend time with our family...and so that's when we set it up...so here I've cleared my schedule for the merchandise to be delivered and now I'm having to reschedule everything for Thursday and he acts like it's no big deal!!!

And I'm supposed to be ok with this horrible customer service!!!!I am very unsatisfied with the customer service and I feel that everyone should know what poor customer service we have received!!!

Review about: Sears Delivery Service.

Comments